We're looking for a Financial Manager to join us part time
We're looking for an accounting professional to assist us in a range of roles – outlined a little below. If you're good with systems, meticulous and efficient, and enjoy improving processes, you could be a good match. We're looking for a part time role – probably about 20 hours per week – some of which we would like to be on-site at the roastery in Salt River, Cape Town.
Qualifications / experience:
Either CA, AGA or CIMA, with 3+ years of work experience.
Required skills & competencies:
- Proficiency with cloud accounting and inventory management software: Xero, Dear Inventory, DEXT, various POS systems (if no exact experience - being a quick learner is important)
- Accounts Payable & Receivable management
- Payroll preparation and submissions
- All SARS returns - preparation & submission (VAT, Employee tax, Income tax)
- Company secretarial work & compliance - CPIC, dept of labour etc
- Preparing and refining reports - monthly management accounts
- An interest / desire to improve systems, efficiencies and reporting metrics
There are also operational and strategic opportunities for a person with the right attributes!
We have a lovely team, great coffee (on tap) and an interesting, challenging business, with one foot in manufacturing and another in hospitality – certainly a dynamic environment. Oh - and we get to work with some of the best coffees produced around the globe!