When will I get my order?
At check-out, you'll need to choose an appropriate delivery option. Some details on each:
Cape Town free delivery area:
We deliver for free twice a week around Cape Town, every Tuesday and Friday, during standard office hours.
Our free delivery area includes:
- The Cape Town CBD
- Suburbs east of the CBD - Century City, Woodstock, Salt River, Observatory, Paarden Eiland and Pinelands
- The Atlantic seaboard - Greenpoint to Bakoven
- The southern suburbs - Mowbray to Westlake
If you aren't sure if your location is within our free delivery area, please feel free to check with us and we will confirm.
Orders can be collected at our Bree St Cafe.
We will email you confirmation of when your order is ready to be collected. (As a general rule your order will be ready for you at the latest on the Tuesday or Friday that follows your order date.)
Door to door courier:
We will email you confirmation of when your order has been dispatched, with a waybill number for tracking. The latest your order will be dispatched is the Tuesday or Friday that follows your order date. Our couriered orders will take 1 - 3 working days to arrive at your door after dispatch, depending on your location and the size of your order.
Deliveries of subscriptions:
When signing up for a subscription, you control the regularity of your orders - either once or twice a month. Depending on your choice, orders will be dispatched on the first and/or third Friday of each month. We will send off your first order on the dispatch day that follows your signup (we need to receive it 24 hours in advance).
Note the following:
- If you are in our free delivery area, select this option when checking out, whether you have subscribed for a once or twice a month delivery
- If you are outside of our free delivery area, either choose 'Door to door courier' or 'Twice a month' - depending on your desired subscription
- If there is a conflict between your chosen subscription and the delivery option, we will contact you to clarify what your desired option is